Our goal is to give you the full hands on time of your service. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, this will give you time to fill out paperwork, use the restroom, relax and get ready for your service. However, if a late arrival is unavoidable, please call to notify our receptionist when possible. Arriving late may limit the time for your treatment, as we must complete your service by the designated end-time in order to appropriately accommodate the next guest.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, call us in advance at (240)349-2929. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a cancellation charge.
Gift Certificate Policies
Essenza Escape Gift Certificates are available in any Dollar Amount and also for specific services and packages.
A valid Certificate must be presented at the time of service for proper credit.
PROMOTIONAL GIFT CERTIFICATES
In the event you receive a promotional gift certificate…
- The gift certificate must be redeemed in full.
- The certificate cannot be used for Gratuities, Discounted Services or Retail.
- The certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
In the event you have forgotten to bring your gift certificate to Essenza Escape....
- You must pay for your day’s services and purchases with cash or credit card. You can then redeem the certificate at a later date for another service.
In the event you have lost an Essenza Escape Gift Certificate…
- Gift Certificates are the responsibility of the purchaser or receiver. Essenza Escape will not issue credit for lost or stolen Certificates.
- Please be aware that all of our Gift Certificates expire 6 months after the date of purchase. We will honor 50% of the purchased price after the expiration date so please still call to use it even after it's expired.
- Essenza Escape Gift Certificates do have expiration dates, once the Certificate expires they will no longer be honored. If there is a reason you are unable to redeem your Gift Certificate in the allowed time please call us BEFORE the Gift Certificate Expires to let us know.
- Essenza Escape Gift Certificates are final sale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Essenza Escape Gift Certificates cannot be used to reserve an appointment. All appointments that require reservation must be reserved with a valid credit card.
- Discounted Gift Certificates cannot be used for the purchase of otherwise discounted services or products.
- Essenza Escape Gift Certificate policy is displayed at our front desk & our spa desk. The policy is also published on our web site.
- As a massage therapist I do not diagnose, prescribe for or treat any specific conditions. Any verbal discussions of general conditions is meant only to suggest options. If you have a condition I feel would be best treated by another health professional, I will make that suggestion to you and refer you to a qualified practitioner.
- Our sessions are strictly confidential. I will not discuss you or what we do in your session with anyone. I will release your records to a requesting authority only upon your written permission or legal obligation.
- Please be on time for your appointment. In order to honor the client following you, I will need to finish your scheduled appointment on time.
- If I am late, you will receive your full length session, unless you have a time conflict, in which case the time will be made up in another session.
- I request 24 hour cancellation notice, or you will be charged $25 for each service booked for the scheduled appointment. Full payment is expected for any "No Shows". Emergencies will be taken into consideration.
- If you are ill with a communicable disease (cold, flu, etc), please call to reschedule your appointment in order to keep me and my other clients well. Massage is contraindicated with presence of fever and many other illnesses. If you are uncertain if your condition would prohibit you from receiving bodywork, please call me to discuss.
- My sessions are strictly therapeutic and therefore non-sexual. Should any advance be made or if the client exhibits sexual intention, the massage will be terminated immediately, the police will be notified and payment in full for the entire session is expected.
- Please keep me informed of your comfort level at all times, including but not limited to the temperature of the room, more or less pressure desired, need for additional bolstering, or anything that will help your experience be the best it can be.
- Payment is expected at the conclusion of each session or may be made at the beginning of you session to allow you to fully relax at the conclusion of your treatment. Cash, credit and checks are accepted. Please request a receipt if necessary for your flexible spending plan.
If you have any questions regarding any policy outlined above, please do not hesitate to ask. I appreciate you as my client and want to ensure you have all information necessary to make your session relaxing and rejuvenating.