Essenza Escape Day Spa
If you are unable to keep your appointment, call us in advance at (240)349-2929. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a cancellation charge of 100% of the service value. If you have not arrived or called after 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment you will be considered a "NO SHOW" at which point your card on file will be charged and you will need to reschedule.
Our goal is to give you the full hands on time for your service. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, giving you time to use the restroom, relax, and consult with your therapist before your service begins. However, if a late arrival is unavoidable, please call to notify our receptionist when possible. Arriving late may limit the time for your treatment, as we must complete your service by the designated end-time in order to appropriately accommodate the next guest.
Essenza Escape does not perform any massage services to any client in the First Trimester due to the increased risk for miscarriage associated with the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. We also do not work on any client who are deemed high-risk in their pregnancy. Once you are passed the first 12 weeks (Second Trimester) and are in a healthy state, we would be more than happy to provide you with a Pregnancy massage.
Gift Certificate Policies
Essenza Escape Gift Certificates are available in any Dollar Amount and also for specific services and packages.
A valid Certificate MUST be presented at the time of service for proper credit.
PROMOTIONAL GIFT CERTIFICATES
In the event you receive a promotional gift certificate:
- The gift certificate must be redeemed in full
- The certificate cannot be used for Gatuities, Discounted Services or Retail
- The certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
In the event you have forgotten to bring your gift certificate to Essenza Escape:
- You must pay for your day’s services and purchases with cash or credit card. You can then redeem the certificate at a later date for another service.
In the event you have lost an Essenza Escape Gift Certificate:
- Gift Certificates are the responsibility of the purchaser or receiver. Essenza Escape will not issue credit for lost or stolen Certificates.
- Please be aware that all of our Gift Certificates expire 6 months after the date of purchase. We will honor 50% of the purchased price after the expiration date so please still call to use it even after it's expired.
- Essenza Escape Gift Certificates are final sale and are not redeemable for cash.
- Essenza Escape Gift Certificates cannot be used to reserve an appointment. All appointments that require reservation, such as online appointments, must be reserved with a valid credit card.
- Discounted Gift Certificates cannot be used for the purchase of otherwise discounted services or products.
Other General Policies:
- Our massage therapists do not diagnose, prescribe for or treat any specific conditions. Any verbal discussions of general conditions is meant only to suggest options. If you have a condition that our therapists believe would be best treated by another health professional, they will make that suggestion to you and refer you to a qualified practitioner.
- Our sessions are strictly confidential. There will be no discussion of any clients, the events of their massage, or their physical state once they leave the massage room. Your records will be released to a requesting authority only upon written permission or legal obligation.
- Please be on time for your appointment. In order to honor the client following you, our therapists will need to finish your scheduled appointment on time.
- Essenza Escape requests a 24 hour cancellation notice. If this notice is not fulfilled you are susceptible to a penalty equivalent to a 100% value of the booked service.
- If you are ill with a communicable disease (cold, flu, etc), please call to reschedule your appointment in order to keep our therapists and other clients safe. Massages benefits are contradicted with presence of fever or any other illnesses. If you are uncertain if your condition would prohibit you from receiving bodywork, please call me to discuss.
- Our sessions are strictly therapeutic and therefore non-sexual. Should any sexual advances be made, or if the client exhibits sexual intention, the massage will be terminated immediately, the police will be notified, and payment in full for the entire session is expected.
- Please keep our therapists informed of your comfort level at all times, including but not limited to: the temperature of the room, pressure desired, bolstering, or anything that will help your experience be the best it can be.
- Payment is expected at the conclusion of each session or may be made at the beginning of your session to allow you to fully relax at the conclusion of your treatment. Cash, credit and checks are accepted. Please request a receipt if necessary for your flexible spending plan.
If you have any questions regarding any policy outlined above, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate you as our client and want to ensure you have all information necessary to make your session relaxing and rejuvenating.